Unknown option --oldversion introduced in 9547
#9547 introduced the --oldversion in update command of the ncf_generic_version package body, but it is not a recognized option.
- Related to Bug #9547: package_install should use another package body when using a specific package version added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/523
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:d78cc00fe6508937daaca7702f4171620c7afa0a.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority set to 0
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom