Bug #10114: Allow relay-api to make asynchronous remote run call with output
apply policy should use asynchronous call when getting output of one node
We currently wait for the output to be complete, since 10114 is fixed we can now use it asynch!
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1476
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0~beta3 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom