User story #10229
Find a way to display "deprecated" techniques which still contain directives in the directives tree
In Rudder, techniques which have all their versions deprecated will be not displayed anymore except if they contain directives. So we have to find a way to display these techniques to inform the user that they are deprecated.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Target version changed from 4.1.0~rc1 to 4.1.0
- Related to Bug #6319: When all versions of a technique are deprecated, the last deprecation warning should be displayed added
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1587
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom