When clicking refresh in rules, grid header height change
On the rule page, the header size of the rule grid change when I click on refresh. It is likelly du to "recent change" going on to line during the refresh.
Please also check the behavior in 4.0 to assess the correct target version.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1529
Updated by Anonymous over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0~rc1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom