Directive "Migrate" button is stuck to the version dropdown list
Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
In a directive form, you can migrate from one version to another, using the following component:
!Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 10.54.14.png!
As you can see the action button "Migration" is stuck to the dropdown - the spacing is missing between these two components.
This is only in 4.1, not 4.0.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1563
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority set to 0
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom