When activating change requests, the CR zone doesn't appear in the main bar
Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
When we are activating change requests, zone displaying info about the number of pending change requests in the main bar doesn't appear.
If we restart the application after the change requests have been enabled, the info zone is displayed.
So something is not correctly updated in the UI or a cache is not invalidated.
If new change requests are opened, the number in CR zone info in title bar isn't updated. So it is most likelly a problem with the comet update.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1609
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority set to 0
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom