Dataource can not override an existing property
Web - Config management
If a property already exists, a data source with that id can not update the node property with the message:
You can not update property 'foo' which is owned by provider 'default' thanks to provider 'Datasources'
This way must be allowed (but not the other way around).
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1615
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Target version changed from 4.1.1 to 4.1.0
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom