Logout hover background is too wide
Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
It goes out of the menu bar, see attached screenshot.
I can't reproduce that. Can you check if your navigator's zoom is not activated ?
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Priority changed from 0 to 31
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Alexis MOUSSET
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Raphael GAUTHIER
I can reproduce it in Chrome 57, zoom is 100%.
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to 4.0.5
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1643
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.5 and 4.1.2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom