"Variable (String)" Directive in the Directive library does not use textarea
Added by Jean Cardona about 6 years ago.
Updated about 6 years ago.
Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
When using the "Variable (String)" Directive, the "Variable content" field is a text and not a textarea.
This makes it impossible to use line returns in "variable content", among other things.
When creating a technique using the technique editor, the filed is a textarea.
- Category changed from Web - Config management to Techniques
- Target version set to 3.1.20
- Severity set to Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Small
- Effort required changed from Small to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 72
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1137
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.20, 4.0.5 and 4.1.2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom