Create system variables for apache authentication
Added by Benoît PECCATTE almost 6 years ago.
Updated over 5 years ago.
Web - Config management
Those variables will be based on the model of SUB_NODES_NAME, SUB_NODES_ID ...
We need :
- SUB_NODES_CERTIFICATE : the PEM encoded certificate of the node
- SUB_NODES_DN : the UTF-8 encoded DN of the node's certificate
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
if a node is not dsc node, the DN is null
ok, a small change of plans:
MANAGED_NODES will contain only nodes with Public Keys
news variables will be
for nodes with certificates
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1673
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Target version changed from 4.2.0~prototype to 4.2.0~beta1
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.2.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom