Bad semantic for system error on hooks
We have a hook with a typo in the #! (missing #). So we get an error code out of awaited int interval [0, 128].
We are currently that as a success, which obviously, it is not.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 0 to 32
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.6 and 4.2.0~beta3 which were released today.
- 4.1.6: Announce Changelog
- 4.2.0~beta3: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/