User defined conditions should be enclosed in parenthesis
Web - Technique editor
Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
Current behaviour breaks the logic if used with a system class.
Setting to major as it may easily lead to apply unwanted policies on nodes.
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Target version set to 0.x
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/616
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:146fd25dbd4e64bdb697ce46d594c247e514f972.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 92 to 88
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority changed from 88 to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - UI/UX to Web - Technique editor
Also available in: Atom