"compliance" user role is broken
Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
I want to create a user account that has read only access to compliance information, but could not get it working.
I tried the "compliance" role that gives to access at all, and a "node_read,group_read,rule_read,directive_read" perm, but that only gave access to nodes.
Can you try to add read_configuration too ?
- Subject changed from Impossible to get read only access to compliance to "compliance" role is broken
It works! Thanks!
The only problem left is the broken "compliance" role.
- Target version changed from 4.2.0~beta3 to 4.2.0~rc1
- Severity set to Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Priority changed from 0 to 52
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 52 to 68
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Target version changed from 4.2.0~rc1 to 3.1.23
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1727
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from "compliance" role is broken to "compliance" user role is broken
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.23, 4.1.7 and 4.2.0~rc1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom