Warn during inventory if sending through http not https
Tested on Debian stretch, but should happen elsewhere. After installing rudder-agent in a light LXC template, inventory faisl because curl is missing. It may be a detection issue (or a missing dependency).
#1 Updated by François ARMAND over 1 year ago
- Target version set to 3.1.23
- Severity set to Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Priority changed from 0 to 70
Setting it to "major", because there is no error message (or better, not easily understanding error message for the user). So the user need to understand that the problem is the missing dependency to curl.
I'm setting it to "getting started", because it may be that a standardize homegrown VM doesn't come with curl.
#23 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 6 months ago
- Status changed from Rejected to New
- User visibility changed from Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Priority changed from 57 to 41
Now we fallback to minicurl and http when curl is not install this is not a problem anymore see #12155
Moreover curl always installed in 4.3
#25 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 6 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1318
#26 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 6 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|241bd24b12e27f8d2dc28832192b8510bb657468.
#27 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 5 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released