PORT in /etc/default/rudder-slapd is ignored
The slapd service uses the
SLAPD_SERVICES="ldap://$IP:$PORT" built in slpad.conf, while the /etc/default/slapd.conf which contains a PRT setting is read after.
The IP and PORT setting are hence completely ignored.
#3 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1383
#4 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|2ba34febbf0224b4ed5b2e77f9c0720c33f26f7e.
#5 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released