CentOS is written "Centos" in the OS graph on the dashboard
Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
This is not the correct way to write it, it is "CentOS"
The is correct in the nodes list though.
- Severity set to Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Priority changed from 0 to 47
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 47 to 64
- Priority changed from 64 to 76
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Category set to Web - UI & UX
- Target version changed from 3.1.25 to 4.1.9
- Priority changed from 76 to 75
This is because it uses directly the ldap attribute osName
SuSE is also incorrect, it is written SUSE now.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1802
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.9 and 4.2.3 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom