Clean-up unused imports in rudder
Architecture - Refactoring
Now that I know about scalafix, it should be easy to do.
I propose 4.1 as target, because it should be really 0 risk: it stops compiling if non unused import removed, easy, we should not get any semantic change with that.
And it could improve compilation time, and unused import are today a vast majority (with auto-tuple), so it seems good to start here.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1773
- Status changed from Pending technical review to In progress
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.9 and 4.2.3 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom