Move all API v1 into their own package
Architecture - Refactoring
We have an old set of API that we are keeping for now to help integrate with "rudder server" command line.
We need to put them in a separate packages so that we can work on all other API without wondering what to do with the old one.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1789
Also moving internal API into "internal" package.
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom