Update / Delete buttons on group Category modification should be separated
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
In all other groups modification pages, the save button (on the right) and the delete button (on the left near "Clone" buttonà are separated.
On the Category of node modification page, the delete and save button are switched (save is on the left...) and not separated. It could be confusing.
- Subject changed from Update / Delete buttons on node's Category modification should be separated to Update / Delete buttons on group Category modification should be separated
- Effort required set to Small
- Priority changed from 50 to 66
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Target version changed from 4.2.3 to 4.1.9
- Target version changed from 4.1.9 to 4.1.10
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Priority changed from 66 to 64
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1854
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.10 and 4.2.4 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom