Abort bundle does not work in dry-run mode
Added by Alexis Mousset over 5 years ago.
Updated 10 months ago.
Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
The abort bundle is not called when in dry-run mode:
warning: Bundle '_abort' should be invoked, but only a warning was promised!
- Project changed from Rudder to 41
- Category set to Generic methods
- Assignee set to Alexis Mousset
- Severity set to Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Priority changed from 0 to 94
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/663
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:89f85048d8950cfc56a8802558c549376685acff.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 94 to 91
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.10 and 4.2.4 which were released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
- Priority changed from 91 to 0
Also available in: Atom