The red cross in case of generation problem is not visible enough
Added by Benoît PECCATTE over 5 years ago.
Updated over 4 years ago.
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
When there is a generation problem, Rudder does not change any thing anymore.
It means it is VERY important to fix the problem.
This deserves much more than a little cross in a corner.
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 66
- Target version changed from 4.1.10 to 4.1.11
- Priority changed from 66 to 65
- Target version changed from 4.1.11 to 4.1.12
- Priority changed from 65 to 63
- Target version changed from 4.1.12 to 4.1.13
- Priority changed from 63 to 62
- Target version changed from 4.1.13 to 411
- Target version changed from 411 to 4.1.13
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Effort required changed from Small to Very Small
- Priority changed from 62 to 74
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1965
- Priority changed from 74 to 73
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Priority changed from 73 to 72
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.13, 4.2.7 and 4.3.3 which were released today.
- Related to Bug #12816: Wrong color of the generation status icon background added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Also available in: Atom