User story #11911
New tab in group details: display Rules applied to the group
Web - Config management
Want - This would make my life a lot easier but I can manage without
On groups detail i think it could useful to have list of rule applied on a Groups.
Maybe we can add a Tab at right of "Group Parameter" : "Rule List"
Actually to see the list of rule on a group i simulate adding a server, and click "Save" to view list of rule of this group.
On my side, I simulate a delete. Click on the group delete button and you have the list of rules applied to it
Yes i want see list of rules directly. Without simulate add or del a host on the group :)
- Target version set to Ideas (not version specific)
- Target version changed from Ideas (not version specific) to 5.0.9
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2157
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2157 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2159
- Related to Bug #11796: System groups should be treated like normal groups and display their list of nodes added
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from Rule list on group to New tab in group details: display Rules applied to the group
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.9 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom