Remove most scala compilation warning
Architecture - Refactoring
We have a lot of warnings (with -Xlint:_,-nullary-unit,-nullary-override,-missing-interpolator,-adapted-args -Ywarn-unused-import -Ypartial-unification)
Most can be extremelly easily removed and hide real, important warnings.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1827
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom