@action tag appears in method description in the editor
Web - Technique editor
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
Something is broken in the parsing.
- Target version changed from 4.3.0~beta1 to 4.3.0~rc1
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Priority changed from 0 to 32
- Target version changed from 4.3.0~rc1 to 4.3.0~rc2
- translation missing: en.field_tag_list set to Blocking 4.3
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis Mousset
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/718
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:1fd23f43af39bb1eccaaf58fe80395a36c428108.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.0~rc2 which was released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - API to Web - Technique editor
- Priority changed from 32 to 0
Also available in: Atom