Parameters menu arrow does not work as expected
Web - Technique editor
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
The arrow should be horizontal or vertical depending on the current state, but this does not work as expected, sometimes it's the contrary.
Actually it seems to follow "General information"
- Target version changed from 4.3.0~beta1 to 4.3.0~rc1
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Priority changed from 0 to 50
Could you add more information ?
Which arrow ? where ? Screenshot ?
What is general information ?
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 50 to 79
Parameter section and general section in technique editor have a weird behavior, (opening parameter section closes general information...)
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/698
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:70429039bbfc167725fe60430847408d79a9ab14.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.0~rc1 which was released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - UI/UX to Web - Technique editor
- Priority changed from 79 to 0
Also available in: Atom