User story #12194
Target groups for the Validation Workflow
being able to enable change request feature only on specific groups (eg: production nodes, security rules, etc.)
Currently, the Validation Workflow feature can be activated as an option and is applied to the entire Rudder server.
The main objective of this functionality is to secure the deployment of a change. This global application is not necessarily desired in some cases, for example it may be desirable to apply this security only on certain rules or sensitive/critical groups.
- The option to apply the Validation Workflow functionality must include additional UI elements to restrict its application to certain groups/criteria.
- Eventually we should be able to have the result of the criteria to limit the risk of erroneous criteria.
- Eventually we should be able to distinguish in the Rudder UI an element requiring validation.
#8 Updated by François ARMAND 6 months ago
Work in progess here: https://github.com/fanf/rudder-plugins/commit/37b5ee2d4b40cc982d8e86e93834538973e5105a
#9 Updated by François ARMAND 6 months ago
Work in progess here: https://github.com/fanf/rudder-plugins/commit/87f4c92f3c5b12dfdebea767108329525b56adb1
#10 Updated by François ARMAND 6 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-plugins/pull/99
#12 Updated by François ARMAND 5 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder:rudder-plugins|f6f45e3dcfe945d7b68ed65d688f389ca52521c5.
#13 Updated by François ARMAND 5 months ago
Applied in changeset rudder:rudder-plugins|589e6445fc45c5d5de062d84ae24484b24144127.