if we have syntax error in policies on the Rudder server, rudder agent check says that all is fine
I hacked my policies to break them (adding bli at the begining)
Running rudder agent check outputs
/var/rudder/cfengine-community/inputs/promises.cf:24:3: error: syntax error bli ^ /var/rudder/cfengine-community/inputs/promises.cf:24:3: error: Expected 'bundle' or 'body' keyword, wrong input 'bli' bli ^ error: There are syntax errors in policy files ok: Rudder agent check ran without errors.
and policies are not fixed
Happens at least in 4.2, maybe in 4.1 also
#4 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 9 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent/pull/169
#5 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 9 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-agent|2ec5272bf00ceddb86b99a8278d569b0d20cfec1.
#6 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released