Broken file_enforce_content generic method in 4.3 due to upmerge
Added by Nicolas CHARLES about 5 years ago.
Updated 10 months ago.
I broke file_enforce_content generic method in upmerge to 4.3, skipping the classes part
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/717
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:2d77366d312a0556e0d297988dcac0f7668210e2.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.0~rc2 which was released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom