Migrate generic methods towards new loging system
Added by François ARMAND about 5 years ago.
Updated 10 months ago.
Following #11930, we need to change old logging method in ncf generic method towards the new system.
See details on #11930.
- Subject changed from Migrate generic methods towards new login system to Migrate generic methods towards new loging system
- Category set to Generic methods
- Target version set to 4.3.0~rc2
- Tracker changed from Bug to Architecture
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/719
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:256154feb9fcf0aa331babd4246284be48398816.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.0~rc2 which was released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom