API failing on root node
I tried to use the API to apply policies from the root server to the root server with the following command on the
virtual training course's machine. => with the right token
curl -k -H "X-API-Token: mytoken" -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" https://localhost/rudder/api/latest/nodes/root/applyPolicy
the result was like the default sudo message:
root: root:We trust you have received the usual lecture from the local System root:Administrator. It usually boils down to these three things: root: root: #1) Respect the privacy of others. root: #2) Think before you type. root: #3) With great power comes great responsibility. root: root:sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified
Not sure if it is a bug or a bad machine configuration. It worked well for other rudder nodes.
#3 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 9 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1524
#5 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 9 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|f4d6e0b16ff38eea6a860bd0c1af8b24e7774d34.
#6 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released