/var/log/rudder/agent-check/check.log should contains only error level messages
/USR/SBIN/CRON: (root) CMD (/opt/rudder/bin/rudder agent check >> /var/log/rudder/agent-check/check.log 2>&1)
The file /var/log/rudder/agent-check/check.log contains ok: Rudder agent check ran without errors.
It would be better to save only errors
#2 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 9 months ago
- Severity changed from Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- Priority changed from 76 to 32
This fills the logs with useless messages, setting Severity to Minor as it does not break anything, but is more an annoyance.
#15 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 26 days ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1366
#16 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 26 days ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|d41069bfdc7b81edbd660632cca7cb28b9138175.