jobScheduler does not work when the first non-loopback interface has no ip address
Because the used splayclass is
sys.ipv4 is not defined when the first non-loopback interface has no IP address, the class triggerring the execution is never defined.
We can change this to hostname only as a workaround.
We also need to:
- Fix the interfaces parsing to take the first available IP and avoid stopping after the first interface having no defined address
- Add logs for splayclass to know at anytime what is the defined class in verbose logs
- More generally add logs when promises containing undefined variables are skipped
#4 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 8 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1297
#6 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|dc5652585a2fe745fe783e799222e8cacc5461d6.
#7 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released