Missing report for component "Post-modification hook" when cleaning files
I've configured a directive to delete a file with a post-modification hook to restart a service when the file is deleted and Rudder compliance report says that the post-modification hook component is missing when the file is already deleted.
See a screenshot in attachement.
On the node side when I run the agent, i didn't see the post-modification hook execution for this directive.
Tell me if you want more information.
#1 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 9 months ago
- Category set to Techniques
- Target version set to 4.1.11
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 79
#3 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 9 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1270
#4 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 9 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|3f93dcfc254a50790967bc90ca6ebb3073530a9a.
#5 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released