rudder-pkg must disable plugin during major version Rudder update
Plugins are linked to Rudder major version API, and so they won't work after a major upgrade, even perhaps breaking things in a subtile way. So during a major version upgrade, we should disable all plugins, warn the user, and let the user install new versions (in one go once #12330 is done).
#8 Updated by François ARMAND 5 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1610
#9 Updated by François ARMAND 5 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|59842c969704680c8f880c1a727faf113e3391e7.
#11 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 5 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released