wrong xenstore-read path on (at least) ubuntu
I tried to install a ruddre agent on an aws vm, installation went fine.
The inventory was successfully send but when running : rudder agent run -i
the output began with the error:
error: Proposed executable file '/usr/sbin/xenstore-read' doesn't exist
error: execresult '/usr/sbin/xenstore-read vm' is assumed to be executable but isn't
After a locate i find out that the right path is: /usr/bin/xenstore-read
#2 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 8 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1277
#3 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|03fd05c6cded04353a814948f34348370db40a4e.
#4 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released