User story #12429
Make the compliance graph clickable
Home page : We want the biggest graph (nodes compliance) to be clickable.
To do so, we need to find a smart way to filtering the nodes already loaded in the html : datatables.js
- Target version changed from 4.3.0 to 4.3.1
Updated by Pierre HAY 8 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Pierre HAY to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1910
Updated by Anonymous 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from make the compliance graph clickable to Make the compliance graph clickable
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom