Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
Home page : the machineType graph is broken when it comes to centOs machine type. The bug is caused by the case sensivity of the value we look for in the url when applying the redirection.
We need to test all the graph whith many more value than it has been done.
Fixing the quirk of the compliance graph too.
- Target version set to 4.3.0
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Pierre HAY to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1904
- Parent task set to #12358
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom