When the api authorization plugin is disabled tokens become read only
This could be a security problem if the token had restricted read rights, the token then have full access.
The token could instead be interpreted as disabled.
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE almost 3 years ago
- Project changed from 53 to Rudder
- Category set to 102
- Severity set to Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
- User visibility set to Infrequent - complex configurations | third party integrations
- Priority changed from 0 to 64
Updated by François ARMAND over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder:rudder|3f594d6d0d22ffa404dfb99a678bcb3102539710.