Broken reporting for ssh key distribution technique
Introduced by https://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/8618
It seems that we are missing a class condition to manage reporting, resulting in a duplicated and false reporting.
Also, key format ssh-ecdsa should be declined in: ecdsa-sha2-nistp521|ecdsa-sha2-nistp384|ecdsa-sha2-nistp256.
#3 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 8 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1280
#4 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|475a593f0173e689e39e97c70e1f03214311cd09.
#5 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 4.1.12 to 4.1.11