Technique editor returning an error on python3
Web - Technique editor
The technique editor is displaying an error message when trying to save a newly created.
Error is caused by two calls to iteritems() in /usr/share/ncf/tools/ncf.py and /usr/share/ncf/tools/ncf_constraints.py.
- Assignee set to Victor QUERETTE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Victor QUERETTE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/744
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:1a45161c2375b4d3465098bde7e400a422ff43ad.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 4.1.12 to 4.1.11
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.11, 4.2.5 and 4.3.0~rc3 which were released today.
- Subject changed from Technique editor returning an error when saving to Technique editor returning an error on python3
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - Techniques to Web - Technique editor
Also available in: Atom