Typo in generic method File content
Added by Victor QUERETTE almost 5 years ago.
Updated over 4 years ago.
Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
File content generic method has a description missing a 'c' in 'Enforce'
- Target version changed from 4.1.12 to 4.1.13
- Target version changed from 4.1.13 to 411
- Target version changed from 411 to 4.1.13
- Assignee set to Victor QUERETTE
- Severity set to Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Priority changed from 0 to 29
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Victor QUERETTE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/763
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset ncf:commit:d085969f47ec1e437f7742e7cd24a16aed0ca84c.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 29 to 28
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.13, 4.2.7 and 4.3.3 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom