Broken reporting for non-applicable generic methods
Technique editor - API
Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
This breaks reporting for n/a reports in techniques created with the technique editor, reports appear in the last executed component of the technique, creating a missing and an unexpected report in the compliance.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/748
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Project changed from Rudder to ncf
- Category set to Technique editor - API
- Subject changed from Missing reporting context in rudder_reporting.cf to Broken reporting for non-applicable generic methods
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom