rudder.conf is not removed from /etc/ld.so.conf.d
In previous versions, rudder used ld.so.conf.d to load libraries.
Since it is not used anymore, the rudder file in this directory should be removed by rudder postinst
#8 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET about 2 months ago
- Severity changed from Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround to Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
- Effort required changed from Small to Very Small
- Priority changed from 45 to 74
On Debian 6, it apparently can break system curl (which tries to load Rudder-embedded curl library). Setting to major as it could break other system components.
Workaround until fix is to remove
#10 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1704
#11 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|7b576204f987d5413c02bfe13444a81aabb87ec2.