User story #12596
Add a generic method to test variable content
A GM to test variable content and output condition from it could be great!
It will complete this ticket #12575. We should limit the GM for the moment.
2 new GM:
- One to test if a variable is defined, without any check on its content
- One to check if a string variable content is matching a given regex.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Target version changed from 4.1.12 to 4.3.2
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/755
- Target version changed from 4.3.2 to 410
- Target version changed from 410 to 4.3.2
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Category set to Generic methods
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.2 which was released today.
- Related to User story #12433: Technique editor should let the user test a variable added
- Related to deleted (User story #12433: Technique editor should let the user test a variable)
Also available in: Atom