User story #12610
Make the 'common' system technique identify crond on a slackware agent
The Rudder system policy : basic setup (common) directive only identifies the cron service as named "crond" on RHEL and fedora machines and needs to do the same on slackware.
Updated by Victor QUERETTE almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Victor QUERETTE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1294
Updated by Anonymous almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|eb8b43d8e6e2f0c9f5955cf320fb5698b8e3c3ce.
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released