User story #12615
rudder-lib.st in the "common" system technique does not identify crond as running when the ps is /usr/sbin/crond -l notice
Added by Victor QUERETTE almost 5 years ago.
Updated almost 5 years ago.
A regex has to be modified
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Victor QUERETTE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1295
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.12, 4.2.6 and 4.3.1 which were released today.
- Related to Bug #12886: cron is always restarted since #12615 added
Also available in: Atom