.pyc file are not cleand up during postinst
Added by Benoît PECCATTE almost 5 years ago.
Updated almost 5 years ago.
This creates all sort of bugs because we provide new .py files that have an older timestamp that existing .pyc files.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Packaging to Packaging
- Target version changed from 4.1.12 to 4.1.13
- Target version changed from 4.1.13 to 411
- Target version changed from 411 to 4.1.13
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis Mousset
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1598
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Target version changed from 4.1.13 to 4.1.12
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.12, 4.2.6 and 4.3.1 which were released today.
- Related to Bug #12883: policy generation error "Conflicting arity in calling bundle log_rudder" added
- Has duplicate Bug #12482: Error when upgrading from 4.1.11 to 4.2.5 on Debian 9 added
Also available in: Atom