When deleting an API account the removed row is not the good one
When removing an API token from the list, the one that disappears is NOT the one that has been deleted.
Tested with 3 token, removing the last one.
This is not critical but scary for users.
- Target version changed from 4.3.2 to 410
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1948
- Target version changed from 410 to 4.3.2
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Raphael GAUTHIER
Updated by Anonymous 12 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.2 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom