Some more buttons to make consistent
Added by François ARMAND about 5 years ago.
Updated about 1 year ago.
Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
There is some remaining buttons missing to common still:
- in directive update form, when you can add several things (like for "packages"), the "Add another ...." is grey
- In the Technique Editor, the white (+) is on the left side of the button, the previous were on the right. also here the "Add Parameter" has a + not within a white circle with green but simply a while + without a circle.
- Target version changed from 4.1.13 to 411
- Target version changed from 411 to 4.1.13
- Subject changed from Some more buttons to make consitant to Some more buttons to make consistent
- Severity set to Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Priority changed from 0 to 29
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1968
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Related to Bug #12916: When we add a section in the directive editor, it clears the content of the previous section added
- Priority changed from 29 to 28
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.13, 4.2.7 and 4.3.3 which were released today.
- Parent task deleted (
- Related to Bug #12512: Buttons don't follow a straight design added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 28 to 0
Also available in: Atom