Remove unnecessary conflict dependency with openjdk 9 on debian
For now, if we try to install Java 9/10, it force desinstall rudder-jetty (at least on ubuntu).
For rudder 4.3, we need to allows Java 9 and 10.
#12 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 3 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1723
#14 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 3 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|2f6e6e4b63e22bc7d6e29a799f72f690a321bf9b.
#15 Updated by François ARMAND 3 months ago
- Subject changed from Java 9 / Java 10 compatibility: change packaging to allow these version to Remove unnecessary conflict dependency with openjdk 9 on debian
The proposed correction only removed the conflict with java9, it does not allows java 9/10/11. I'm renaming that one and open a new ticket for java 10/11.